One body, One Spirit, One in Christ, One hope. ONE. Paul is clear that there is only One who is our rescuer & that together we are One in Christ. Join us as we explore all that Ephesians has to offer us!
Over the Summer of 2018 we explored many Stories that Change Us.
Listen once again and be changed.
From September 2017-Easter 2018 we journeyed with Jesus through the Gospel of Mark, seeing how Jesus was revealed as the true King, ready to offer us the Kingdom of God!
Advent/ Christmas 2017
Gospel of Mark
Interim Series April to August 2017
1) April 2 Pete Unrau - "A Belief That Behaves"
2. April 9 Pete Unrau - ‘Pain University – To be Born is to be Enrolled’
3. April 16 Pete Unrau - 'Easter: God's Answer to Death'
4. April 23 Pete Unrau - ‘WISDOM TO KEEP A STEADY COURSE’
5. April 30 Pete Unrau - ' The Devil Did Not Make Me Do It'
6. May 7 Pete Unrau - 'Welcome the Word Warmly'
7. May 14 Pete Unrau - 'Open Doors With Open Hearts'
8. May 21 Pete Unrau - 'Lordship Salvation or Simple Believism’
9. May 21 Pete Unrau -'In Search of True Wisdom'
10. June 4 Pete Unrau - 'Lots of Room at the Bottom'
11. June 11 Randy Hamm - 'Life in the Trinity'
12. June 18 Pete Unrau - 'Oh Canada - True North Strong and Free???'
13. June 25 Chuck Harper - 'Where's the Beef (Justice)?'
14. July 2 Pete Unrau - 'Welcome, Fellow Sinners'
15. July 9 Pete Unrau - 'God's Sovereign Eraser vs My Human Calendar'
16. July 16 Karl Janzen- 'Crises - Character - Consequences'
17. July 23 Pete Unrau - 'Waiting - Working - Watching'
18. July 30 Pete Unrau - 'How to Have Healing in the Church Without Making the Church Sick'
19. August 6 Grace Wulff - 'Praying in the Dark'